Hulu includes a massive chunk of content when it comes to movies and TV shows. Nevertheless, if you are not satisfied with Hulu, you can easily cancel your subscription.
If you are not sure about canceling your subscription, you can pause your subscription for up to 12 weeks. In this article, we’ll guide you through both of the procedures.
What happens when you cancel your Hulu subscription?
If you cancel Hulu, your account will remain active until the end of your payment period, after which you will lose access and no longer be charged. You can also pause your Hulu subscription for up to 12 weeks and reactivate it at any time if you don’t want to cancel it permanently yet.
How to cancel a Hulu subscription?
You can cancel your Hulu subscription any time you want, and you can easily renew your subscription if you’re going to come back. The easiest way to cancel your account subscription is through the Hulu website, Hulu.com. Follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- Go to the Hulu website in any web browser and log in to it.
- Enter your credentials, log in to your Hulu account, and select your profile in the top-right corner.
- Tap into Account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Cancel.
- Select Continue to Cancel.
You can also cancel your Hulu subscription on Android. On the iPhone, you can’t unsubscribe from the Hulu app, but it tells you to use the Hulu website to manage your subscriptions.
- Launch the Hulu app and select Account in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap Account and enter your password to continue.
- In Cancel Your Subscription, tap Cancel.
You can subscribe to Hulu through iTunes using your Apple ID. So you can manage your subscription from iTunes through Apple ID. Follow these steps to cancel your Hulu subscription through iTunes.
- Launch iTunes, log in to your Apple ID, and click the Account menu.
- Select “View My Account.”
- In the “Settings,” scroll down and select Manage next to the “Subscriptions.”
- Next to Hulu, select Edit, and you can cancel your Hulu subscription.
How to pause your Hulu subscription?
If you want to take a break from Hulu, pausing your subscription is a great option. Here are some things to know about pausing your Hulu subscription
Note: Annual Hulu subscribers and subscribers billed by a third party (except Amazon and Roku) cannot pause their subscription.
Steps to pause your Hulu subscription
- Visit hulu.com and sign in to your account if you haven’t.
- Click on your account name at the top right corner.
- In the dropdown menu, select Account.
- Below the Your Subscription menu section, click on PAUSE next to Pause Your Subscription.
- Select the time period you want to pause your account (Maximum up to 12 weeks)
- Click on Submit.