Since the Covid-19 pandemic, Zoom skyrocketed the competition for video conferencing service. However, if you are not satisfied with Zoom and want to cancel your subscription, we’ve got your back. Here’s how.
Important: If you want to delete your Zoom account, you have to cancel your subscription at first.
How to cancel your Zoom plan
- Go to zoom.us and log in to your account.
- On the left pane, click on Account Management and select Billing.
- Look for the plan you want to cancel under the Current Plans tab and click on Cancel Subscription at the far right corner.
- Now, click on Cancel Subscription.
- Choose a reason for canceling your subscriptions and click on Submit.
Important: If you find Contact Sales in place of Cancel Subscription, you need to contact Zoom’s sales group to cancel your subscription.
Want to delete your Shpock account? Check out our article, here.