Firefox is widely used in the tech community, mainly for being less RAM hungry than Chrome. If you use Firefox as your primary browser, you may have visited some websites without turning on incognito mode or downloaded files that you want to keep private. One way to do that is by clearing your browsing and download history on Firefox.
How to clear browsing and download history on Firefox
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- Click on the Library icon at the top right corner.
- Select History from the dropdown menu.
- On the next window, choose Clear Recent History.
- Set the Time range to clear to Everything.
- Make sure Browsing & Download History is selected and click OK.