Discord Server is an easy and great way to communicate with a larger community. However, if you want to close a Discord Server for whatever reason, we’ve got your back. Here we will guide you to delete your Discord Server from both mobile and computer.
How do you delete a Discord Server on a computer
- Open the Discord app on your computer.
- On the left side, right-click on the icon of the server you want to delete.
- Select Server Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Delete Server at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Type in your Server name and click on Delete Server to confirm.
How to delete a Discord Server on mobile
- Launch the Discord app on your Android or iOS device.
- Tap on the ≡ icon at the top left corner.
- Tap on the server you want to delete.
- Tap on the three-dot icon a the top.
- A popup window appears, tap on Settings.
- Tap on the three-dot icon at the top right corner.
- Tap on Delete Server.
- A confirmation popup will appear, tap Delete to finish.
RELATED: Deactivate Facebook Messenger