Netflix has a vast library of movies and TV shows to enjoy and of course, not everyone in the family has the same taste. That’s why Netflix profiles are a great way to keep things personalized. However, what if you need to delete one? we’ve got your back. This article will guide you to delete a Netflix profile.
RELATED: Delete Netflix Account
How to remove a Netflix profile from a web browser
Note: You cannot remove the main profile of your Netflix account.
- Visit netflix.com and sign in to your account.
- Hover over the profile and select Manage Profiles.
- Click on the profile you want to delete.
- Now, click on DELETE PROFILE.
How to delete a Netflix profile on iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Launch the Netflix app on your phone.
- Tap on your profile at the top right corner.
- Tap on Manage Profiles at the top.
- Select the profile you want to delete.
- Tap on Delete Profile at the bottom.