Alibaba is one of the largest e-commerce companies. However, if you think Alibaba is not the right place for you to buy or sell products, you might want to delete your account. Here’s how.
How to delete my Alibaba account
- Go to alibaba.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on My Alibaba at the upper right corner, and a new tab will open.
- Hover your mouse over My Account at the top right corner and click on My Account from the dropdown menu.
- Under the Personal Information section, click on Member Profile.
- Now, click on the Deactivate Account link.
- Enter your email address and type Deactivate my account.
- Choose a reason for leaving Alibaba and click Deactivate my account.
- A prompt will appear, click OK to confirm.
Want to close your Scribd account? Check out our article, here.
What happens when you delete your Alibaba account
- Your profile will be erased.
- You won’t be able to place further orders or launch an official dispute.
- All your messages and contacts will be deleted.
- Your Alibaba settings and subscriptions will be deleted.