Alibaba is one of the popular e-commerce websites that allows users to create an account and purchase at a low price. Users can also buy or sell their products from this site. However, if you think Alibaba is not the right place for you to buy or sell products, you might want to delete your account. Here’s how.
What happens when you delete your Alibaba account?
- Your profile will be removed.
- You won’t be able to place further orders or launch an official dispute.
- All your messages and contacts will be deleted.
- Your Alibaba settings and subscriptions will be deleted.
How to delete my Alibaba account?
Deleting an account is simple as creating your Alibaba account. But some people might get confused as Alibaba refers to the deletion process as Account Deactivation.
Follow these steps mentioned below to close your account:
- Go to alibaba.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on My Alibaba in the upper right corner, and a new tab will open.
- Hover your mouse over My Account at the top right corner and click on My Account from the dropdown menu.
- Under the Personal Information section, click on Member Profile.
- Now, click on the Deactivate Account link.
- Enter your email address and type Deactivate my account.
- Choose a reason for leaving Alibaba and click Deactivate my account.
- A prompt will appear, click OK to confirm.
Thus, we hope you were successful in deleting your Alibaba account.
Want to close your Scribd account? Check out our article, here.