It may have been years since you opened your Tweeter account and have loads of old tweets you want to delete, whether it’s your embarrassing teenage tweets or opinions you feel you should never have posted. Here we will guide you to remove all you tweets at once.
As Twitter doesn’t let you perform the bulk action of deleting multiple or all tweets at once, TweetDelete.net is here for the rescue. TweetDelete.net is a popular service that enables you to erase all your tweets or tweets of a specified period. However, the free version of TweetDelete.net only allows you to remove up to 3,200 most recent tweets. You have to upgrade to premium and upload your data file if you surpass the quota. Nevertheless, here’s how to erase all your tweets at once.
How to delete all your Tweets at once
- Visit tweetdelete.net and click on Sign in with Twitter.
- Enter your username/email and password and click on Authorize app.
- Click on the Delete tweets button at the upper left corner.
- Click on the “Age of tweets to delete” dropdown menu, and choose All my tweets.
- Mark the checkbox and click Delete my tweets! to confirm.