With millions of apps available on Google Play Store, it’s normal to have some extra apps on your phone that you don’t need anymore. In this article, we will guide you through various procedures of uninstalling apps on Android.
How to uninstall apps on Android from App Drawer
- Open the app drawer on your phone.
- Tap and hold on the app you want to uninstall.
- Tap on Uninstall.
- A confirmation popup appears, select OK.
How to remove apps on Android from Settings
- Launch the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Apps. You may also find it as Application Manager.
- Tap on the app you want to delete.
- Tap on the UNINSTALL button.
- Select OK to confirm.