Badoo is a great way to connect to new people and date with your possible match living near you. However, if you are not finding your potential match and want to leave Badoo, we’ve got your back. This article will guide you to delete your Badoo account.
How to delete your Badoo account
- Launch the Badoo app on your Android or iOS device.
- Tap on the account icon at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the ⚙️ (settings) icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- On the settings page, tap on Account.
- Tap on Delete account at the bottom.
- Select the Delete your account option and tap on Continue.
- Tap on No, delete my account at the bottom.
- Select a reason for leaving Badoo and tap on Delete account.
Your Badoo account will get permanently deleted within 30 days of your account closure. If you want to restore your account, you have to click on the link sent to your email address before 30 days of your account deletion and follow the procedures (if any).
Want to delete your Tinder account? Check out our article, here.