Battle.net handles the account management service for Blizzard games users. To delete your Blizzard account, you have to reach out to Blizzard support and submit your request or email or directly call customer support. Here, we will guide you to delete your Battle.net account.
Emailing Blizzard Support
If you don’t want to go through the hassle of following the steps, you can email Blizzard support and request to delete your Battle.net your account. Compose an email to [email protected] with the subject “REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT DELETION” and a description of your account closure. Make sure to send the email from the email address linked with your Battle.net account.
Submitting request from website
- Go to the Battl.net support page. Ensure that you are logged in to your account.
- Click on the Account, App, & Shop image.
- Enter a description that you want to close your account and click Continue.
- Click Account on the left side.
- Now, click on Not listed here.
- Under Still need help? click on the Contact Us button.
- Again, write an explanation of your account deletion and click on Submit.
- Now, the Blizzard support team will review your request and update you for any further procedures or confirmation.
Calling Blizzard Account Service Department
You can also place your request to delete your account by calling the Blizzard Account Service Department at 800-592-5499.
Want to close your Meetup account? Check out our article, here.