Firefox is the second largest internet browser after Google Chrome. The risk of losing private data in Firefox is increasing with the increase in its popularity. So, to be safe, you ought to delete cache and cookies from the browser in the regular interval of time. If you are looking for the updated procedure to delete Cookies in Firefox, then congratulation you are at the right place because in this article we have provided you the updated process followed by the relevant pictures to delete Cookies from Firefox.
Simplified Procedure to delete Cookies in Firefox
- First of all open Mozilla Firefox Browser from any device as per your preference.
- Now click on the settings menu. The menu option is the three horizontal line at the top rightmost corner of the page just below the close (cross) icon.
- You will see a drop down list just as shown in the picture below. The drop down list will be different by the version of Firefox you use. (Below presented picture is the drop-down list that you will see in the latest version of the Firefox. The drop-down menu may differ if you are using an earlier version of Mozilla Firefox).
- From among the menus in the drop down list click on the option (gear) icon.
- Once you click on “option”, a new window will appear towards the left side of which you will see different Headings. Form among the headings,?click on “Privacy and Settings”.
- In the Privacy and security page click on the “remove individual cookies” that you will find under the heading “History”.?
- As you click on the “remove individual cookies a sub window will appear. If you want to delete individual cookie then select the cookie you want to delete after that click on “Remove Selected” option at the bottom left corner of the sub-window.
- If you want to clear entire cookies from your Firefox browser, then click on “Remove all” option. The “Remove all” option lies at the bottom of the sub-window.
Since all the cookies are cleared from your Firefox, you can now feel the difference in the browsing speed, results shown by the search engines, Ads you see, recommendations of videos on YouTube, etc. And finally, you are safe from the chance of losing your personal information to spammers.