Depop is a social fashion marketplace with a little bit of both eBay and Instagram. However, if you want to close your Depop account for whatever reason, we’ve got your back. You can delete your Depop account by emailing Depop customer support or from the customer support page.
Important: You cannot delete your Depop account from the app.
How do I delete my Depop account
- Go to the Depop Request Submission page.
- Choose Account Issue from the dropdown menu.
- Type in your email address associated with your account.
- Select I want to delete my account in the What is the issue menu.
- Enter your Depop username.
- Write an explanation that you want to close your account and make sure to include your username. Click on the Submit button.
Depop will email you for any update about your account closure situation.
How to close your Depop account by emailing
You can also request for your account closure by emailing Depop customer support. Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT DELETION”. Describe that you want to delete your account and ensure to include your username as well.
Depop will soon reply to you for any further procedure or confirmation.
Want to delete your Twoo account? Check out our article, here.