DoorDash has been widely criticized for its lousy customer service regarding the slow delivery and unresponsive customer support. If you are one of the many customers who want to get rid off DoorDash, you can easily delete your account. Here’s how.
This article includes the following guides:
- How to delete DoorDash account
- How to deactivate your DoorDash account
- How to cancel DoorDash subscription
Important: Deleting a DoorDash account is permanent.
How to delete my DoorDash account
- Go to doordash.com and sign in to your account.
- Head into your Account Settings from the home page.
- Click on Manage Account at the top right corner.
- Now, select Delete Account and follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
How to deactivate a DoorDash account
- Go to the DoorDash Custome Support page.
- Type in your name, email address, and phone number associated with your account.
- Select Account from the Category dropdown menu.
- Select None as the Subcategory.
- Explain that you want to deactivate your account in the Description field.
- Now, click on Sumbit to send your account deactivation request.
A DoorDash Customer Support representative will update you about your account deactivation through email.
If you want to reactivate your DoorDash account, contact customer support for help.
How to cancel a DoorDash subscription
- Launch the DoorDash app on your phone.
- Tap on the account icon.
- Select the Manage DashPass option.
- Tap on End Subscription.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to confirm.
On a Web Browser:
- Go to doordash.com and log in to your account.
- Tap on the ≡ icon at the top left corner of the page.
- Now, click on DashPass.
- Click on End Subscription and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm.