Selling your old stuff or the ones you don’t need anymore on eBay can help you get some money. However, what about deleting your eBay listing if you set a wrong fixed price or for whatever reason. ? This article will guide you to delete an eBay listing.
Before removing a listing on eBay
Deleting a fixed listing is a straightaway process, but if you want to delete an auction-style listing, here’s what you should know.
- Your item shouldn’t have any bids. If you have any active bids on your item, you can cancel it but you have to pay a certain fee to eBay.
- Your item should have 12 hours or more remaining in the listing.
How to remove a listing from eBay
Note: Deleting an eBay listing removes every bid made on the item and removes it from the Watchlist of other users.
- Log in to eBay and click on Help & Contact at the top of the page.
- On the search bar, type in Canceling a listing.
- Choose the listing you want to delete.
- Click on Continue.
- Select a reason for removing your listing and click on Continue to finish.
That’s how you delete an eBay listing.
Want to remove your credit from Amazon? Check out our article, here.