No matter which dating site or app you stick to, over time you come across the decision to delete your account after finding the love of your life or unfortunately not. Same goes for eharmony. If you feel it’s time to say goodbye to eharmony, we’ve got your back. This article will guide you to delete your eharmony account.
RELATED: Delete Tinder Account
How to cancel an eharmony account
- Go to eharmony.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner and select Data & settings.
- Scroll down to the PASSWORD section and click on the click here link. It’s next to “To delete your profile permanently, please click”.
- Type in your password and click on DELETE PROFILE to confirm.
How to hide your eharmony profile
If you just want to take a break from eharmony, hiding your profile is the way to go. Here’s how:
- Go to eharmony.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the upper right corner and select Data & settings.
- Scroll down to PASSWORD and toggle off the PROFILE VISIBILITY.
Once your profile is invisible, only the ones in contact with you or those who’ve added you to their favorites will be able to view your profile.