There might have been different reasons why you have created a Facebook page. You might have been so obsessed with someone/something, so created a Facebook Fan page and now you have lost interest in them. You might have created a Facebook page to promote any business and now you have to cease to continue that business or you find Facebook not appropriate to market your product. Whatsoever be the reason, you can always remove a Facebook page just by following these simple steps to delete Facebook page permanently. But remember you need to be an admin of that page to delete Facebook page. Or follow close Facebook account permanently if you want to terminate an entire Facebook account.
Delete Facebook Page using Facebook App
- Open Facebook application: Open the Facebook app on your smartphone/ tablet. To open Facebook, open the list of application, find and tap on the Facebook icon.
- Login: It is your smartphone, so it is obvious that you are already logged in. If you are not logged in then log in with the username and password of the account with which the page you want to delete is associated.
- Open Facebook Page: Once you are logged in, Tap on the menu icon towards the top of the page.
Menu icon is the three vertically arranged line that lies to the right of the notification icon. In the drop-down list, you will see the list of the page associated with your account. Tap the page that you want to delete. It will take you to the Facebook page.
- Settings: Just to the right, of search navigation panel tap on the menu option. It is the three dots arranged in a row. A list of option will pop up, from among the menu tap on Edit Settings.
- Go to General: In the Edit Settings page tap on General option at the top.
- Delete Facebook page: In the edit page swipe to the bottom of the page. Tap on Delete this page option. Confirm the choice you made, and the Facebook page will be moved to the deletion process.
Delete Facebook Page using Facebook Website
- Open Facebook: Browse facebook.com in any internet browser you prefer.
- Log into Facebook: Log in with the username and password of the account with which the Facebook page you want to delete is associated.
- Open Facebook page: After logging in to Facebook, click on small reverse triangle just to the right of privacy shortcut icon.
All the Facebook pages associated with your Facebook account will be shown in the drop-down list. Click on the Facebook page you want to delete.
- Settings: Click on settings at the top of the page, just to the left of Help menu.
- Delete Facebook page: In the settings pages, under the General tab, at the bottom of the page you will see Remove page option. Click on Delete your page. Confirm the choice and your Facebook page will be moved to the process of permanent deletion.
Once you terminate a Facebook page, It won’t be accessible to any person. You can restore the page you have deleted within 14 days in case you change your mind. After the completion of 14 days, you will be asked again whether you want to remove the Facebook page or not, and it will be permanently deleted.