Fitbit is a great app to improve and keep your health record by tracking your exercise, food, activity, sleep, and weight. However, if you don’t want to use Fitbit anymore or want to start over again, you can easily delete your Fitbit account. Here’s how.
How do I delete my Fitbit account
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone.
- Tap on your profile at the top left corner.
- Scroll down on the page and tap on Manage Data.
- Select the Delete Account option.
- Tap on the Delete Account button.
- Type in your password and tap CONFIRM. Now, Fitbit will send you a confirmation email.
If you want to recover your account, log in to your account within the 7 days of your account closure.
How to delete my Fitbit account from desktop web browser
- Go to fitbit.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on the ⚙️ (settings) icon at the top right corner.
- Choose Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Delete Account.
- Type in your password and click on Send Confirmation Email.
- Open the confirmation email and click on DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
Want to delete your Zoom account? Check out our article, here.