Groupon is a great way to save money by getting virtual coupons. However, if you don’t want to use Groupon anymore and want to close your account, we’ve got your back. You cannot delete your Groupon account by going into the account settings as you have to submit a request to delete your account or chat with a Groupon agent.
How to close your Groupon account
- Go to groupon.com and log in to your account.
- Click on Help at the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down and select Managing Your Account.
- Now, click on Contact Us next to Still Need Help?
- Click on the Live Chat option.
- A live conversation pane will popup, click on Start Chat.
- Now, you’ll connect to any available agent. Explain to the agent that you want to close your account, and he/she will assist.
Want to close your Kik account? Check out our article, here.