Houseparty was immensely popular during the Covid-19 pandemic for group video chatting. However, soon after Houseparty was widely probed for its privacy and security as posts on Twitter related to Houseparty being hacked went viral. Since then, loads of Houseparty have already closed their account. If you think it’s your turn to say goodbye to Houseparty, you can easily delete your account by following the steps given below.
How do I delete my Houseparty account
- Launch the Houseparty app on your phone.
- Tap on the smile icon at the top left corner.
- Click on the ⚙️ (settings) icon.
- Now, tap on Privacy.
- Select the Delete Account option.
- A popup window will appear, select DELETE ANYWAY.
- Enter your password and tap OK.
- Now, tap DELETE to confirm.
Want to delete your Uber account? Check out our article, here.