Indeed is a great website to find the right job for you. Nevertheless, if it didn’t work out or you’ve already signed up for a job, it might not be that necessary to keep your profile anymore. Here, we will guide you to delete your Indeed account.
How to delete my Indeed account
- Go to indeed.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on the account icon at the top right corner.
- Choose Account from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Close my account link.
- Select a reason for leaving Indeed and click on Close my account.
What happens when you delete your Indeed account
- You’ll stop receiving any marketing emails from Indeed.
- Indeed will send no more SMS to your linked phone number.
- Previously linked employers will still be able to contact you.
- If you sign up for a new account, your email preferences will be reset.
Want to remove contacts from your Yahoo Mail? Check out our article, here.