Khan Academy is a freemium course provider website, including courses for various subjects like art, computer programming, physics, chemistry, finance, history, and more. However, if you want to leave Khan Academy for whatever reason, you can easily delete your account Khan Academy account. Here’s how.
How do I delete my Khan Academy account
- Go to khanacademy.org and log in to your account.
- Click on your username at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Delete your account.
- A popup will appear, enter your password, and click on Log in.
- Click on Delete to confirm.
Note: A Khan Academy account gets permanently deleted after a day of account deletion.
What happens when you close your Khan Academy account
- You cannot use your username for another account.
- All your progress will be erased.
- Same email address can be used to sign up for new account.
Want to delete your Couchsurfing account? Check out our article, here.