Kik application occupies lots of space in your smartphone. If you find there are lots of applications on your device that can do a lot more that what Kik does you can delete Kik account. To delete Kik account just follow these simple steps.
Before closing Kik account consider these;
- The public name will be eliminated from Kik contact lists.
- No longer receives messages or emails from Kik.
- Kik username won’t be searchable.
Still, want to terminate Kik account? If yes, follow steps listed below.
How to Delete Kik Account Permanently?
- Open the Kik account deactivation page from any internet browser.
- Enter the email address you have used while opening Kik account. And click ‘Go!’.
An email will be sent to the email address.
- Open your email. At the bottom of the page click on “Deactivate Account”.
This will permanently delete your Kik account. In Kik, Deactivation and Permanently deletion of account are same.