Netflix is arguably the most prominent movies & TV shows streaming platform. However, if you think it’s time to say goodbye to Netflix, we’ve got your back. This article will guide you to delete your Netflix account.
Note: If you have subscribed to Netflix via iTunes, you can cancel your subscription through your iPhone or iPad.
How to delete my Netflix account
Follow these steps if you are using a desktop web browser.
- Visit netflix.com and sign in to your account.
- Hover your cursor over your profile at the top right corner and select Account from the dropdown menu.
- Under MEMBERSHIP & BILLING, click on the Cancel Membership button and confirm.
How to delete a Netflix account on a phone
Follow these steps on your iPhone or Android device to cancel your Netflix membership:
- Launch the Netflix app on your phone.
- Tap on your profile at the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Account. A default browser will open up with your account settings page.
- Scroll down and tap on Cancel Membership.
- Confirm your cancellation.
How to cancel Netflix on an iPhone
Follow these steps if you’ve subscribed to Netflix via iTunes:
- Open Settings in your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID. Type in your Apple ID and password if asked.
- Now select View Apple ID.
- Type in your password or use the Touch ID to unlock your account.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Now, tap on Netflix.
- Turn off the Automatic Renewal option.