Prezi is a great replacement for powerful presentation programs like PowerPoint. However, if you don’t want to use Prezi anymore for whatever reason, you might want to delete your account. Closing a Prezi account is quick and easy. But if you are a subscriber, you have to cancel your subscription before closing your account.
Important: Closing a Prezi account is permanent.
How to delete your Prezi account
Here are the steps to delete your Prezi account if you are on a free account or already cancelled your subscription.
- Go to prezi.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on your account name at the top right corner of the page.
- Select Account settings from the dropdown menu.
- Open the Profile tab.
- Click on the Delete account link.
- Enter your password and click on Delete account to finish.
Want to delete your browsing and download history on Firefox? Check out our article, here.
Here is a video on how to delete Prezi account.
How to cancel your Prezi subscription
- Visit prezi.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner.
- Choose Account Settings from the menu.
- Open the License tab.
- Now, click on Cancel Subscription.
- Fill up the questionnaire and click Continue.
All your presentations will remain in your account once you cancel your subscription, but you won’t be able to edit existing ones or create new ones. However, if you want to edit your presentations, you have to downgrade to a free account or renew your subscription.