Are you tired of using your Ticketmaster account? If yes, here is the right place to learn how you can quickly delete your account.
Why should you delete a Ticketmaster account?
If you’ve decided to delete your Ticketmaster account, then it might be for the best. Your information is what you might want to secure, but your Ticketmaster account may contain sensitive information like your address, personal details, contact information, past events, payment information, and others. And if a data breach occurs in near future your information may be stolen. So, if you want to make sure that the situation does not affect you, it would be better to delete your account.
What happens when you delete your account?
Make sure you know the fact that as soon as you request to delete your Ticketmaster account, your account will be removed within 48 hours. You won’t be able to sign in to your account again with the same login information. Your profile and all other necessary information will get erased. Rethink before you delete your account as it won’t be possible to restore it.
If you want to use Ticketmaster again, you will need to create a new account. However, you can create a new account with the same details. There are no limits on the number of Ticketmaster accounts you can have or manage.
How to delete my Ticketmaster account?
If you want to try alternatives for Ticketmaster like StubHub, SeatGeek, or others, you can also delete your Ticketmaster account. There are two ways to delete your account:
- Delete your account through email.
- Delete your account through the website.
How to delete your Ticketmaster account through email?
You can remove your Ticketmaster account by sending an email to the respective company and requesting them to remove your account from the database. Follow these steps to delete your Ticketmaster account by email.
- Open your registered account, and click on Compose.
- Compose an email to [email protected].
- On the subject, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.”
- Now, write an email to the company requesting them to remove your Ticketmaster account from their database and click on “Send.”
Here is a video tutorial to cancel your Ticketmaster account.
Delete your account through the website.
You can remove your Ticketmaster account through the website by following the steps given below:
- Go to the Ticketmaster Account Closure page.
- Now, fill up the request submission form:
- After that, click on the Submit button. Ticketmaster will send you a confirmation email.
- Open the confirmation email and click on Confirm Email.
- Now, Ticketmaster will review your request and will update you on further procedures.
Want to delete your Tumblr account? Check out our article here.