Tinder is one of the most used dating apps. But it’s not assured that you’ll find your perfect match. If you want to take matters on your own hand, you might want to delete your Tinder account and say goodbye. Closing a Tinder account is quick and easy, here’s how to do it.
How to close a Tinder account
- Open the Tinder app on your phone.
- Tap on the profile icon at the top right corner.
- Tap on SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap Delete Account.
- Tap Delete My Account at the bottom.
- Provide your reason for leaving Tinder or tap SKIP at the top right corner to bypass the step.
- Tap Delete My Account to confirm.
Why should you leave Tinder?
- Not everyone’s looking for love.
- A lot of people create fake accounts, also known as Catfishing.
- Hackers use fake accounts to create bots, Tinder bots. They’ll try to steal your information by fishing you into clicking some malicious link and force you to provide your banking details. You can catch Tinder bots, as they typically reply instantly in such a language style you can identify. Another way to identify them is their profile, it looks a bit unusual.
- Even though the rage of online dating is so high, it’s always safe and secure if you find your self in love with someone you know personally.