UPS is one of the largest package delivery company. However, if you are not satisfied with UPS and want to shift towards alternatives like DHL, FedEx, or other, you might want to close your account. Here’s how to delete your UPS account.
Here is a video on how to delete your UPS account.
How to delete my UPS account
- Go to ups.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner.
- Choose My Information from the menu.
- Click on the Delete My Profile option on the right.
- A prompt will appear, click Yes.
- Now, click on Yes, Cancel Registration to finish.
Want to delete your Neopets account? Check out our article, here.
What happens when you close your UPS account
- Your profile will be deleted, including all your information, such as contacts, addresses, payment options, and shipping preferences.
- Your transaction records won’t be erased from UPS.