Facebook Story is one of the most popular and used features on Facebook. Almost everyone posts on their story to show how their day is going on. However, sometimes we mistakenly post something on our story that we want to remove straight away. If you are standing on the same situation, we’ve got your back. Here, we will guide you to delete your story on Facebook.
RELATED: Delete Facebook Account
How to delete your Facebook story on Android or iOS
- Launch the Facebook app.
- On the stories section, tap on your story.
- Tap on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Delete photo or Delete video from the popup.
- Confirm by tapping on DELETE.
How to delete my story on Facebook using web browser
Follow these steps on a desktop web browser to remove your Facebook story:
- Go to facebook.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on Your Story at the top of the news feed.
- Click on the three-dot icon at the top right corner.
- Select Delete photo or Delete video.
- A popup will appear, select Delete to finish.