Zoho Mail accounts have been popular due to its wide range of services like IoT management, Customer Relationship Management Software, Zoho office suite, and many more. However, in this competitive age, Zoho is providing 5 GB of storage for free personal mail users which is too less in comparison to other email service providers. Though Zoho provides the paid expandable option, there doesn’t seem any additional benefit it provides for the amount paid. So, if you are thinking to delete your Zoho account then here is the simplified procedure to do so.
But before that do keep in mind that once you delete your Zoho account you will not be able to access all services of Zoho including mail, and you will permanently lose all the data associated with the Zoho mail. Therefore, before starting the deletion process make sure that you have saved all the data that you may require in the future.
Procedure to delete ZohoMail account using Internet Browser
- Visit mail.zoho.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon at the top right corner.
- Click on My Account. It’s under your User ID.
- Select Settings from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Close Account.
- Enter your password and click on Confirm Password.
- Select your reason, provide your feedback, and click on Close Account.
Your Zoho account has been permanently deleted.
How to cancel your subscription?
Zoho Mail offers you a different subscription plan suitable for you. After you subscribe to Zoho Mail, you can allow automatic renewal which will be charged based on your date of upgrade. So not to mention, you have to cancel your Zoho mail subscription before deleting the account. This will remove the auto-renewal option and downgrade your account to the free plan. To cancel subscription:
- Go to the Zoho Mail Admin console.
- Navigate to the Subscriptions in the left panel.
- You can view your plan details along with the list of licenses and add-ons you own. Click on Manage Subscription.
- Select Change Plan to view your current plan and the other options available from the Manage Subscription section.
- You can downgrade to the plan of your choice. Scroll down to the plan details displayed, to view the Cancel Subscription link. Click the link to cancel your subscription.