Zoho Mail accounts have been popular due to its wide range of services like IOT management, Customer Relationship Management Software, Zoho office suit and many more. However, in this competitive age, Zoho is providing the 5 GB of storage for free personal mail user which is too less in comparison to other email service providers. Though Zoho provides the paid expandable option, there doesn?t seem any additional benefit it provides for the amount paid. So, if you are thinking to delete Zoho account then here is the simplified procedure to do so.
But before that do keep in mind that once you delete Zoho account you will not be able to access all services of Zoho including mail, and you will permanently lose all the data associated to the Zoho mail. Therefore, before starting the deletion process make sure that you have saved all the data that you may require in future.
Procedure to delete Zoho account using Internet Browser
- Navigate zohomail.com in any web browser you prefer or click here.
- Click on ?Login? option towards the top right corner of the page.
- If you are already logged in then you will directly be taken to the inbox otherwise you will see the page asking your username and password. Enter the username of the account that you want to delete and then input the password associated to that account after that click on ?Sign in?.
- You will be taken to the inbox. Towards the top-right corner of the page click on profile icon just to the right of bell icon.
- A drop-down list will slide down; in the slide click on “My Account”.
- From various option that appears click on?“Preferences”?option.
- In the Preferences page click on?“Close Account”?option.
- You?ve to re-enter the password to confirm that it is you who is trying to close your account.
- Type the suggestion or comments you have in the comment box if you prefer; otherwise, you can leave the field.
- Finally, select one of the reasons for leaving the Zoho mail account and then click on ?Close Account?.
The account will now be deleted permanently you will not be able to access through any means.
Can we delete Zoho Mail account using a Mobile application?
The simple answer to the question is ?No?. We cannot delete ZohoMail account using ZohoMail application for a smartphone. You have no option than to use an internet browser to delete ZohoMail account.
However, you can remove the account from the mobile application of Zohomail on your mobile. To remove the account just follows these simplified steps:
- Open the menu of your Smartphone and then tap on Zoho mobile application.
- Tap on the menu icon (It is the three horizontal line arranged in a row) that lies towards the top left corner of the screen.
- The list of the account that you have added to the Zohomail will be displayed on your screen. Select the account that you want to remove from the application.
- Now tap on the Settings icon (gear icon) at the top right corner of the sub screen that slides out.
- Finally, tap on Shut down icon, and then the account will be removed from the application.