Zoho Mail accounts have been popular due to its wide range of services like IOT management, Customer Relationship Management Software, Zoho office suit and many more. However, in this competitive age, Zoho is providing the 5 GB of storage for free personal mail user which is too less in comparison to other email service providers. Though Zoho provides the paid expandable option, there doesn?t seem any additional benefit it provides for the amount paid. So, if you are thinking to delete Zoho account then here is the simplified procedure to do so.
But before that do keep in mind that once you delete Zoho account you will not be able to access all services of Zoho including mail, and you will permanently lose all the data associated to the Zoho mail. Therefore, before starting the deletion process make sure that you have saved all the data that you may require in future.
Procedure to delete Zoho account using Internet Browser
- Visit mail.zoho.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon at the top right corner.
- Click on My Account. It’s under your User ID.
- Select Settings from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Close Account.
- Enter your password and click on Confirm Password.
- Select your reason, provide your feedback, and click on Close Account.
Your Zoho account has been permanently deleted.