Before deleting Zoosk be sure in yourself what your intention is? Either you want to delete Zoosk account permanently or you just want to take a little break? In case you deactivate Zoosk account permanently then you should give up all your subscription, all your contacts and matches will be deleted. If you don’t want this to happen, you can temporarily pause Zoosk account and come back later whenever you prefer. Doing this will save all your connections, messages contacts, and all your information. Whenever you feel that you have found the perfect match and you don’t need any matchmaker anymore then permanent deletion can be your choice otherwise temporary pausing your account would be the better option.
Whatever be your intention, we provide you simplified guide both to delete Zoosk account permanently and to temporarily pause your Zoosk account.
Steps to Delete Zoosk Account Permanently
[Deactivate Zoosk Account Temporarily]
- To begin with visit zoosk.com from any of the web browsers you prefer.
- After that, log in with the user email and password of the account that you want to deactivate permanently or pause it temporarily.
- Further, click on the small reverse triangle by the side of the profile picture.
- A drop-down list will appear. From among the list click on ‘Account Settings’.
- In the Account Settings page go to the last of the available options and then click on ‘Account Status’.
- You will be provided with the option either to ‘Pause’ or to ‘Deactivate’ your account.
If you want to delete your account permanently click on ‘Deactivate Account’. Similarly, if you want a temporary break, then click on ‘Pause Account’.
- If you choose to pause account you will be the asked the period for which you want to pause the account.
Choose the time period and click on ‘Pause Account’.
- If you choose to deactivate your account, you will see all the consequences of deleting the account. Confirm your choice and your account will be permanently deleted after that, you will no longer have access to the account.
If you pause Zoosk account, instead of deleting it, you will face the following consequences:
- Your connections and messages will remain intact however you will not be able to use Zoosk.
- Your profile will not be visible to other Zoosk members.
- Your subscription will remain active.
- You will not receive any notification and email except emails related to pause/resume and subscription.
Cancel Zoosk subscription from iPhone/iPad
Apple requires you to cancel Zoosk subscription through App store or iTunes from PC if you’ve purchased the subscription using Apple device.
Here is the simplified procedure to cancel auto-renewal of subscription.
- Open ‘App store’ from your iPhone/iPad menu.
- After that, tap ‘Featured’ from the menu and scroll to the bottom.
- Select Apple ID: Your Apple ID. A pop-up window will appear, tap on View Apple ID.
- It may ask to sign in. Enter your password and sign in.
- Scroll down and select ‘ Subscription’. From app subscription page select Zoosk.
- Tap on the toggle switch to turn off. You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Turn off.