Before deleting Zoosk be sure in yourself what is your intention? Is it account permanent deactivation or pausing it for a while. If you deactivate Zoosk account permanently then you should give up all your subscription, all your contacts and matches will be deleted. If you don’t want this to happen, you can temporarily pause Zoosk account and come back later whenever you prefer. Doing this will save all your connections, messages contacts, and all your information. If you have found the perfect match, then permanent deletion can be your choice. But if you just want to take a break for a while temporary pausing your Zoosk account can be the better option. To Deactivate Zoosk account permanently or to halt Zoosk account temporarily, just follow these simple steps:
Steps to Delete Zoosk Account Permanently
[Deactivate Zoosk Account Temporarily]
- Visit zoosk.com from any of the web browser you prefer.
- Log in with the user email and password of the account that you want to deactivate permanently or pause it temporarily.
- Click on the small reverse triangle by the side of your profile picture.
- A drop-down list will appear. From among the list click on ‘Account Settings’.
- In the Account Settings page go to the last of the available options and click on ‘Account Status’.
- You will be provided with the option to either ‘Pause’ or ‘Deactivate’ your account.
If you want to delete your account permanently click on ‘Deactivate Account’ and if you want a temporary break, then click on ‘Pause Account’.
- If you choose to pause account you will be the asked the period for which you want to pause the account.
Choose the time period and click on ‘Pause Account’.
- If you choose to deactivate your account, you will see all the consequences of deleting the account. Confirm your choice and your account will be permanently deleted. You will no longer have access to the account, once it is deactivated.
If you pause Zoosk account, instead of deleting it:
- Your connections and messages will remain intact, though you will not be able to use Zoosk.
- Your profile will not be visible to other Zoosk members.
- Your subscription will remain active.
- You will not receive any notification and email except mails related to pause/resume and subscription.
Cancel Zoosk subscription from iPhone/iPad
Apple requires you to cancel Zoosk subscription through App store or iTunes from PC if you’ve purchased the subscription using Apple device.
You can cancel auto-renewal of subscription with the following method.
- Open ‘App store’ from your iPhone/iPad menu.
- Choose ‘Featured’ from the menu and scroll to the bottom.
- Select Apple ID: Your Apple ID. A pop-up window will appear, tap on View Apple ID.
- It may ask to sign in. Enter your password and sign in.
- Scroll down and select ‘ Subscription’. From app subscription page select Zoosk.
- Tap on the toggle switch to turn off. You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Turn off.