Google Assistant is the most resilient AI assistant on mobile. Whether it’s setting a reminder or playing your favorite song, Google Assistant can perform various tasks with ease and better than its competitors (Alexa and Siri). However, if you don’t want to use Google Assistant for whatever reason, you can easily disable Google Assistant on your Android device. Here’s how to disable Google Assistant on your Android phone.
RELATED: Delete Gmail Account
How to turn off Google Assistant on Android
- Open the Google app on your phone.
- Tap on More at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on Settings.
- On the settings page, select Google Assistant.
- Open the Assistant tab.
- Scroll down and tap on Phone.
- Turn off the Google Assistant toggle.