You have to use the free version (Ad- based version) of Spotify if you cancel your subscription. All your playlist, Saved music, and followers will not be changed, though. Just follow these simple steps to cancel Spotify subscription.
If you’ve subscribed Spotify using any other third party or company, then contact that party to cancel Spotify subscription. You’re subscribing Spotify using iTunes, then see how to remove Spotify subscription on Apple products.
Steps to Cancel Spotify Subscription
- Go to Spotify Home Page.
- Login with the username of which you want to cancel Subscription.
- Click on your username on the top right of the page.
- From among the dropdown menu click on “Account”.
- Click on Subscription from the different menu available on the left panel of the page.
- Click on Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription.
- Under Cancel, your subscription section click “View Your Options” link.
- Click on “Click here to continue to the cancellation page” link at the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to enter the reason for the cancellation of Subscription. Type any reason you want and continue.
- You will be asked to re-enter the password to confirm the cancellation.
- Enter the password and click on “Cancel Subscription”.
Your Spotify Premium subscription will be canceled from the very next day of the end of your current subscription expiry date.