Found the love of your life and don’t need match profile anymore? Fed up with profile matching system? Or you just don’t want to spend hard earned money on subscription? Whatever be the reason, we are going to teach you how to delete match.com profile.
Things to consider before deleting Match account:
- Your profile and photos will no longer be visible to other match.com members.
- You won’t receive email publications from match.com.
- If you change your mind, you can sign in with current login details within a year from deactivation.
- And most important if you are paid subscriber, don’t forget to cancel the auto-renewal of match subscription.
Delete Match profile via web browser
You can terminate match.com account from PC or mobile, but it is not possible to do from the app itself. So if you want to delete Match account from iPhone or Android, you have to do it from the mobile browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Visit match.com and log in with your details.
- Hover over setting icon on top right corner and click ‘Settings’.
- Click on change/cancel membership.
- Enter your Match account password again and tap ‘Continue Cancellation’.
- Check your subscription status before deleting match account. Cancel auto renew of subscription if you have any.
- Open ‘Cancel Membership and Remove Profile’. In next page, membership cancellation notice will be shown.
Though you’ve deleted match profile and it’s removed from the app, you are not permanently removed from the match servers. You can login again with same email/password for another 365 days.