Shopping on Amazon makes life easier as you can get almost anything you want. The same goes for the payment, it’s easy and reliable, but what about deleting your existing payment method. This article will guide you to remove a credit card from Amazon.
How to delete a credit card from Amazon?
There are times when you no longer use a card and want to remove the details from Amazon. Here are a few methods to remove your credit card from your Amazon account.
Delete a credit card through the website
- Go to amazon.com and sign in to your account.
- Hover your cursor over Account and Lists at the top right corner and select Your Account.
- Under Ordering and shopping preferences, click on the Payment options.
- Click on the ⯆ icon on the right of the card you want to delete.
- Now, click Remove and confirm.
Delete a credit card through the Mobile app
- Open the mobile app and log into your account with the credentials.
- Click on the account icon that is in the shape of a person and click on Your account.
- Visit the payments page and select Manage payment options.
- You will see a list of cards on the page. Next to the card you want to delete, click on Remove.
- Click on Confirm to delete the credit card.
RELATED: Delete Apps on Firestick