Are you looking to delete NordPass account? Then, don’t worry! We are here to help you with that. This article will assist you throughout the process, just keep reading till the end.
NordPass is a password manager introduced in 2019. It started off to help its users to organize passwords and secure notes by keeping them in a single place, i.e., an encrypted password vault. Users are allowed to store their login credentials, and credit card details, and secure their notes in a digital safe (encrypted vault). Moreover, users can share passwords securely among other NordPass users. NordPass also scans data breaches for password leaks. Along with this, it identifies weak, old, or reused passwords.
Besides the benefit of NordPass, you might want to delete NordPass account. There can be many reasons you want to delete your account. Let’s see how to get rid of the account on the next topic.
What happens when you delete NordPass Account?
Before proceeding to know how to delete NordPass account, you must know what can really happen when you do that. All your data and information will be lost that were stored inside an encrypted vault. If you’ve NordVPN and NordLocker accounts and thinking of deleting only the NordPass account then, your e-mail address will still be visible in the system as Nord databases are linked with each other. So, better delete all your Nord accounts to remove all your data from their system. You should be prepared for the outcome after deleting the NordPass account.
How to delete NordPass Account?
If you’ve thought it through regarding the deletion of the NordPass account, then follow the steps. The only way to delete your account is to request the company via e-mail. Also, you need to write several letters and verify your identity to remove your account.
- Open your email account, associated with NordPass.
- Compose an email to [email protected].
- Type “Request to Delete My Account” in the subject.
- Write an email requesting them to delete your account and all your data from their database.
How to Cancel Subscription?
First, know that your subscription to the NordPress account might not be canceled automatically when you delete your account. So, be sure to cancel the subscription by following these steps.
Cancel subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app and tap on your name.
- Go to Subscriptions or iTunes & Appstore in some cases.
- Then, click on your Apple ID, sign in and scroll down to the Subscription button.
- Select NordPress to review its subscriptions.
- Now, tap on Cancel.
Note: If there is no cancel subscription button, then it might have already been canceled and cannot be renewed anymore.
Cancel subscription on Android
- Go to your Google Play Store and sign in to the account associated with NordPass.
- Tap on the menu and then to the Subscriptions.
- Select NordPass Password Manager subscription and click on Cancel Subscriptions.
- Now, complete this process as directed.
Cancel subscription on a Mac
- Open the Mac App Store and tap on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Tap on View Information at the top and sign in if required.
- Scroll down until you find the Subscriptions tab and click on Manage.
- Now, click on Edit beside the app and then Cancel Subscription.
Cancel subscription on PayPal
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Tap on Settings beside Logout.
- Click Payments from the menu and to Manage Automatic Payments under Automatic Payment.
- Click on NordPass Password Manager or Tefincom S.A. from the given list.
- Now, tap on Cancel Automatic Payments and confirm by clicking on Done.
Cancel subscription from the NordPass website
- Visit the NordPass website and sign in to your account.
- Find Billing, Subscription, Payment, Manage account, and Settings from the menu.
- Now, click the link and follow the instruction to cancel the subscription.
We hope that this article has helped you to delete your NordPass account.