Are you tired of the Argos account? Do you want to delete it? Well, you don’t have to worry about it anymore! We are here to guide you with this article. Continue to read till the end to know how to delete the Argos account.
Argos is an online eCommerce site that allows users to purchase items like clothes, technology, health, sports, beauty, gifts, jewelry, and so on. It was first established in the United Kingdom and Ireland with a number of franchises in other countries. They trade both physical and online with 29 million yearly customers and nearly a billion online visitors per year. Argos lets users create and edit their account information, give a discount on a particular product, information about the new products via newsletter, and purchase items from their store. Argos is one of the UK’s largest general merchandise retailers, operating both in stores and online.
However, you may be tired and want to delete the Argos account at some point. It can be due to several reasons like you may simply don’t want to use Argos for shopping, you may want to try other sites, or you may not find items you want. So, follow the methods to delete the Argos account quickly and safely mentioned below.
Now, let’s see how can we delete the Argos account.
How to Delete the Argos Account?
Argos provides you with an easy way to delete your account from its official website or through email. You can fill out the form from the website to delete the Argos account and write an email. Follow the below-mentioned steps included in either of the methods.
- Go to the Argos website.
- Scroll down and tap on Click Send, whereafter a drop-down form section will appear.
- Now on Pick, a reason, choose Anything Else.
- Choose Login and Registration on the Website on Pick a Subject.
- Now, fill out the form details like Name, Email, Postcode, and Phone Number.
- Type Delete My Account on the title.
- Type that you want to delete the account with the reason you’re facing in Your question.
- Open your email account associated with your Argos account.
- Compose a new email and enter the receiver’s address as [email protected].
- Type Request to Delete My Account in the Subject section.
- Now, write an email requesting Argos to delete your account from their servers and remove all your information.
- Finally, hit Send.
How to Cancel Argos Card?
You should cancel your Argos card before deleting your account. Note that you will need to pay off any outstanding payments before canceling the card. Argos provides an easy way to cancel your card from the website. Likewise, you can also contact their customer service through the website. To do so please follow these methods carefully.
Through Argos Website
- Visit the Argos website and log into your account.
- Check if there are any Outstanding Payments left or not.
- Then, select Settings and find the Cancel Card button.
- Click on Cancel Card.
- Now, follow on-screen instructions and provide your account information for confirmation.
Through Phone Call
It is the easiest way for you to cancel your Argos card. You can directly get in contact with the Customer Service of Argos and request that you wish to cancel your card and close your credit card account. You’ll be informed if there are any outstanding payments left and after that, you’ll be able to close your account and cancel your card. To contact Argos Customer Service, dial 0345 640 2020.
Therefore, you should rely on the above two methods to delete the Argos account. We hope this article has helped you till the end.