Are you exhausted using the Shein account and looking to delete the Shein account? Then, this is the right place for you. Keep on reading this article to remove your Shein account.
Shein is an online shopping site and app where customers can buy inexpensive new clothes. It focuses on women’s wear, men’s apparel, children’s clothing, accessories, home décor items, and other fashion items. Shein house multiple smaller fashion brands and their products. It has active customers all around the world. It rewards customers with discounts if they spend more to encourage them for their next shopping trip. Shein not only makes use of its algorithm-driven recommendation system but also attracts customers to visit the platform frequently to do tasks, like adding items to their cart, watching live streams, and joining its contest show, in order to win points which can be redeemed later.
Although if you may want to delete the Shein account at some time. You may have various reasons for that like you want to shop from other eCommerce sites or you simply do not want to use Shien anymore. If your reason matches these or no matter what your reasons are this article will help you to delete your Shein account.
What happens when you Delete the Shein Account?
As soon as you delete the Shein account, your profile will get deleted permanently after three days once you confirm the account deletion. And there should not be any incomplete orders or post-sale orders as well as unwithdrawn money in your Shein Wallet. Also, all of your account information will be permanently erased, including order history and wish lists. You will also lose the credit card details you have added to your account from the Shien website or app.
How to Delete the Shein Account?
There are several ways to delete the Shein account permanently. However, you may not find a way to remove your account directly from their official website, but you can follow the below methods.
Delete via the Shein app
- Open the Shein app and click on the Me icon on the bottom-right side.
- The settings page will appear where you’ve to click on Account Security.
- Then, tap on Delete Account.
- Now, click on Apply to Delete Account.
Delete via a Web browser
- Visit the Shein website.
- Go to My Profile by clicking on your profile icon.
- Then, click on Account Security under My Account.
- Now, tap on Delete Account and then click Apply to Delete Account.
Delete via Customer Support
You can reach out for help by using a web browser or app. It will be better to follow the above two methods to delete the Shein account, but if some issue arises you can delete it from customer support also.
- Visit the Customer Service page of Shein.
- Then, select the Account Issue category on the right side.
- Select the Unsubscribed and Delete button from there.
- Few other options will pop up on the screen. Now, click on I want my SHEIN account deleted.
- Tap on the Contact Agent button to request account deletion.
Delete via Email
If none of the above three methods worked for you, then you can request them via mail and send them to [email protected].
- Log into your email account associated with the Shein account.
- Compose an email and enter [email protected] as the receiver’s address.
- Type Request to Delete My account on the Subject section.
- Write a mail requesting the support team to delete your account permanently and wipe out your data from their database.
- Now, hit Send.
Can we remove Credit Card Information from Shein?
Yes, you can remove your credit card information from your Shein account. And, it is better to remove credit card information before you delete the Shein account. Follow the steps below.
- Log into your Shein accounts from a web browser or app.
- Then, go to My Profile.
- Click on the My Payment Options link under the My Account section.
- You can see all your credit cards associated with your account on the My Payment page.
- Now, click the remove option for each card you want to remove.
Note: You can contact customer support if you face any problems here.
How to Recover Shein Account?
If you want to recover your Shein account, then you must do it quickly within 3 days of account deletion. For account recovery, you have to contact Shein customer support via email or live chat. Remember to put your registered email address in the message details for verification. Further, if you try to recover your account after 3 days then it will not be possible as all your data will be deleted.
Therefore, the above methods will remove your account and remove your credit card information. We hope this article was helpful for you to delete the Shein account.