Getting tired of Very.co.uk? Want to delete the account? Well, you don’t have to worry anymore. In this article, we’ll discuss some methods on how to delete the Very.co.uk account. Please, keep reading till the end.
Very.co.uk is a British online retail e-commerce website with headquarters located in Speke, Liverpool. It allows users to purchase different items from clothes, games, accessories, and electronic devices, to toys. Users can create accounts, edit them, search the product list, buy them online, and also write reviews of the products they purchased. There is a mobile app for its users that made users easily navigate faster with ease of access.
Besides all these, you may want to delete your very.co.uk account at some point. And if you do think like that, then you can follow the easy steps to get rid of the Very.co.uk account.
Now, let’s get to know what are the steps in the next topic.
How to delete the Very.co.uk account?
Well, if you’ve made up your mind about account deletion, you can do it by using two simple methods. To put it simply, you can either delete the Very.co.uk account through the website or by requesting them via email. For now, let’s see some steps that you need to follow using two different methods.
Delete the Very.co.uk account through the website
- Go to the Very.co.uk website.
- You’ll see a small live chat on the right side of your screen.
- Now, fill in the requirement if any and you will chat directly with a representative.
- Tell him/her to help you to delete the Very.co.uk account and mention your reasons for canceling your account.
- You’ll get a form to confirm if you’re the owner of the account.
- Now, click on the link and fill out the form, and tap on Submit to confirm your account deletion.
Delete the Very.co.uk account through email
- Go to the website or mobile email app.
- Compose an email and write [email protected] at the receiver’s address.
- Then, attach your username and email address for faster and easy access to your account deletion.
- Type REQUEST TO DELETE MY VERY ACCOUNT on the Subject section.
- Now, state your reason for deleting the account and request them to remove your account.
- Click on Send and wait for maximum 24hrs to receive a reply from the support team.
Your account is now successfully deleted. You can try logging in to confirm if it is well done or not.
Why should you delete the Very.co.uk account?
The main question here is why should you delete the Very.co.uk account. There are various reasons for removing your account permanently. Well, if you have a very account, you may know that they send you hundreds of marketing emails every week, which is quite annoying. Also, you may want to keep yourself engaging for a long time. Moreover, when you make an online payment, your transaction or bank account details may be saved on the website, which is not good. Whatever your reason may be if you’ve decided to get rid of your Very account, then follow the above two methods.
Can you return an item and get a refund?
Yes, you can return items you’ve purchased, but within a 28-day, approval guarantee period. You can easily cancel the order and get a refund by following these steps.
- Log into your Very.co.uk account and go to My Account.
- Select the Returns tab online or you can select the My Orders tab from the App.
- Then, look for your order and select the item(s) you want to return.
- Choose your return method, click on the Get label and follow the given steps to generate your code.
- You’ll receive a form in your parcel, now, fill in the reason and return code in the box for each item you’re returning. Place this form and all the items you are returning in the parcel. It’s important you do this to avoid a delay with your refund.
- Now, drop the parcel at your selected Collect+ store or Post Office and show your code. The returns address label will be printed for you.
Note: All returns under their approval guarantee are Free; You should reuse the original packaging where possible. Please refer to the point to see for different return options:
- For all our delivery and return options plus charges click the link.
- Collect+ Store (up to 10kg) – It is fast, convenient, and perfect for those on the go and is mostly open late, seven days a week.
- Post Office (up to 20kg) – Return items easily through the Post Office. Please remember that you’ll be charged for any items having more than 20kg weight.
- You can contact Supplier Direct Delivery Returns. For this, click on the link.
The two methods to delete the Very.co.uk account, i.e., via website and email are simple ways for you to try. Thus, we hope that this article has helped you get the necessary information.