Hello there, are you trying to find a way to delete Cherish account? Look no further because we’ve got you covered.
In this article, we’ll help you guide, as to how, you shall delete your Cherish account, whatever your reason may be.
What is Cherish?
With every passing day people have less and less time for relationships and dating life, some are occupied with their jobs, some with their families, and some with their dreams. People tend to get lost amidst this chaos and it can get extremely difficult to meet new people or find dates. Dating sites like Cherish help people relieve that problem. Although finding someone can still be difficult but it gives you a fighting chance. It helps you to meet like-minded people.
Unlike other dating apps that are powered by swipe-based features that rely heavily on appearances, photos, and perfectly crafted profiles, Cherish dating app is about finding people that have similar interests and making real connections based on your tastes, likes, and dislikes. Suppose you like the Anthology series or Oprah Winfrey or Paul Garnes, It optimizes your tastes and finds other people with similar interests. Everyone should be able to get a dating experience tailor-made for them and that is exactly what Cherish does. With its smart design Cherish is able to attract a large number of users.
Cherish is for everyone, anyone, People of all sexual orientations are welcome to use the application. It has a smart design and a beautiful design that attracts users and helps them find a positive outlook. It even accepts a multitude of payment method that is meant to facilitate the user.
Why should you Delete your Cherish Dating Account?
There are many reasons why you may want to delete your Cherish account. Maybe you found your one and only and don’t need the app anymore or maybe you are just tired of all the drama and want to take a break.
One of the most common reasons people tend to delete their dating apps is because of fake users and users trying to scam others. Dating apps are riddled with scammers, bots, and people promoting their personal accounts and businesses. Just when you think you found someone you like they immediately start advertising their Instagram and Snapchat. It has become a far too common occurrence.
When it comes to online dating apps, cherish is not exactly the king of the castle, It is but a foot soldier that is trying to climb the ranks. Apps like tinder and bumble top the charts, so people can get skeptical about using an app with a smaller user base, People always like to trust and go for the brands. This is the case for almost anything in life.
There is also the case for privacy, Cherish is no different than any other application in the market. It also harvests large amounts of user data and since it is a dating site it can collect especially sensitive information like your personal details, likes, dislikes, and hobbies and can create a profile using that information. In this digital age, Knowledge and information are power. You have the right to be skeptical. Everyone has privacy rights and should be allowed to exercise those privacy rights and other additional rights freely.
What happens when you delete your Cherish account?
When you take the steps to delete your cherish dating account, you’ll lose your matches, messages, and other information associated with your account.
Also, unlike other websites, you won’t be able to recover your account after the deletion of your account. So, rethinking this decision is important.
How to Cancel your Cherish Dating Subscription?
1. On iPhone or iPad
- Step 1: Open your device and find the settings, yes the one with the gear icon.
- Step 2: Then, click on the “subscriptions” button (If you are unable to find this tab, go to iTunes and Appstore to find it)
- Step 3: Then click on your AppleID and then scroll down to the subscriptions
- Step 4: Click on Cherish and click cancel.
2. On Android
- Step 1: Open Google Play Store from your android device,
- Step 2: Select menu (the one with the hamburger Menu Icon) and then go to “subscription”
- Step 3: Select Cherish and then tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option
3. Using Paypal
- Step 1: The first step is to log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com
- Step 2: Then click on the settings tab that is located beside the logout button
- Step 3: After that press “payments” from the menu bar and click on “manage automatic payments” in the automatic payment dashboard
- Step 4: The list of merchants that you have transacted with will be shown, Click on “Cherish Dating app”.
- Step 5: A confirmation message will be shown to you. Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” button to confirm that you want to stop the payments towards Cherish
- Step 6: Finally click “Done” on the verification page to unsubscribe from Cherish completely.
How to Delete your Cherish Dating Account?
Under General Data Protection Regulation (For EU residents) also called GDPR. It says that an individual has the right to ask an organization that collects your information, to delete said data from their database. It is called the “right to erasure”. You can make this request either verbally or in writing. It is recommended to write an email since it can be served as proof. An organization has one month to respond to your email before any action can be taken.
Steps to Send an email
- Step 1: Open your browser from your mobile device or your computer and Log in to the account that is registered with the Cherish account using your Login Email. Make sure to use a valid Email.
- Step 2: Then, Compose a new email and insert the email address [email protected]
- Step 3: Then, Type “Request to Delete My Cherish Account” on the Subject field to make a deletion request.
- Step 4: Write an email to the support team to request account deletion. The following format below is recommended:
Dear Cherish Team,
I would like to request to delete an account that I have registered in your system with the name [ Insert Name ] And the email associated with the account is [ Insert Valid Email ]
Since I will not be using your system, I would also like to kindly request you to delete my login credentials and all my information from your database.
Your Name. :
Correct Email address :
Phone Number :
Delete Cherish Dating Account
The Cherish team may reach out to you to confirm the deletion of your account, and you may need to verify with the Cherish team using a confirmation email before your account is deleted. After your account has been deleted, you will be alerted with an email notification saying the account was deleted.
It might take a few days for the Cherish support team to review your request so make sure to check your mail from time to time. If you do not receive an email then main [email protected] again and contact Cherish Help Center regarding your situation. The support team will guide you through your predicament.
1. For Underage Users
2. For California residents
Please allow 30 days for a response. For your protection and the protection of all of our users, Cherish may ask you to provide proof of identity before they can answer such a request.