Deleting your EA Origin account is a little bit of hassle, as there’s no option to close your account on the site. You have to reach out to EA Customer Support to request to delete your EA Origin account. Here, we will show you two ways to request your account closure.
Chatting with EA Customer Support Agent
- Go to origin.com and log in to your account.
- Now, visit the Contact Us page.
- Click on the photo with the Origin logo.
- Choose your platform, PC or Mac.
- Select Manage my account in Select topic*.
- Under Select Issue*, choose Delete account.
- Now, click on the Select contact option button.
- In the subject field, type “REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT DELETION” and click on the Request live chat button.
- A conversation will popup, and you’ll be connected with an agent.
- Tell the agent that you want to close your account, and he/she will help you delete your account.
Contacting EA Customer Support
You can also contact EA Customer support at +80 037 347 3 and request to delete your account. They are available from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM, UTC, from Monday to Saturday.
Want to pause your Zoosk account? Check out our article, here.
What happens when you close your EA Origin account
- All your personal data will be permanently deleted along with your account.
- You won’t have access to purchased games, subscriptions, and in-game purchases.
- You won’t receive transactional or marketing emails from EA.
- You are not allowed to transfer your games, information, or data to a new account.