Goodreads is one of the largest social networks for book lovers, where they can share books they love with reviews. However, if you don’t want to be on Goodreads anymore, you can delete your Goodreads account quickly from both the mobile app and desktop website. Here’s how.
How do I delete my Goodreads account from the app
- Launch the Goodreads app on your phone.
- Tap More at the bottom right corner.
- A popup menu will appear, choose Settings.
- Tap on Settings at the top of the page.
- Now, choose Account.
- Tap on the Delete my account option at the bottom.
- Tap on Delete my account.
- Confirm by tapping Yes, delete my account.
How to delete your Goodreads account from the website
- Go to goodreads.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner.
- Choose Account Settings from the menu.
- Click on the Delete my account option below your profile picture.
- Now, click on the Delete My Account button.
- A popup will appear, click OK to confirm.