Match.com is one of the popular online dating sites. However, if you don’t need your Match account anymore cause you’ve found the love of your life or didn’t find anyone or for whatever reason, you can delete your Match account. In this article, we will guide you through various methods to delete your Match account.
Before deleting Match account:
- Your profile and photos will no longer be visible to other match.com members.
- You won’t receive any email/publications from match.com
- Cancel the auto-renewal of match subscription. Otherwise, you will be losing money for subscription without even using Match account.
Delete Match profile via a web browser
If you’ve subscribed to Match.com directly from the website, follow these steps:
- Visit match.com and log in to your account.
- Hover over setting icon on the top right corner and click ‘Settings‘.
- Select Manage subscription on the left.
- In the settings page click on change/cancel membership.
- A confirmation window will appear, enter your password, and click CONTINUE.
- Before deleting your Match account first check your subscription status and cancel auto-renewal if you have any.
- Click on Change/Cancel Membership.
- A popup window appears, click Cancel Membership and Remove profile.
How to delete match account on iPhone
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name at the top.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- If you didn’t find Subscriptions:
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top and select View Apple ID.
- Scroll down and tap on Subscriptions.
- You’ll see all you active subscriptions, tap on Match.com.
- Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom.
- Select Confirm in the popup window.
How to delete your match profile on Android
If you’ve subscribed to Match.com using Android, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on the ≡ (menu) icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select Subscription from the side menu pane.
- You’ll see your active subscriptions, select Match.com.
- Tap on Cancel subscription.
- Tap Yes to confirm.