Plenty of Fish (POF) has been one of the most popular dating sites so far. It is claimed that it has more than 100 million registered user. Many people have found their perfect match and are so grateful to the website. If you have already found your perfect match or you are too annoyed with all these dating things, and you want to delete POF account, we are here to help you.
Before thinking of deleting POF account you got to consider that, temporary deactivating POF account might help you. The benefit of temporary deactivating your POF account is that all the data of your account will not be deleted; in case you want to come back to POF after a while.
If you are sure you want to get rid of POF permanently, then follow:
Steps to Delete POF Account (Plenty Of Fish) Permanently
- Browse Plenty Of Fish Home Page on any internet browser you prefer.
- Enter username/email and insert password associated with the account. Then click on Check Mail.
- Click on Help tab on the top of the page.
- From among the various options click on “Delete account” under “How do I delete my account” heading.
- You will now be directed to the account deletion page.
You can directly reach this page just by clicking on this direct link to deactivate POF Account. If you click on this link without logging in you will need to enter username and password only then you will reach the account deletion page.
- You are again asked to enter various information like your username, password, reasons for leaving POF account, the number of dates you went on and whether or not you will recommend POF to others or not.
Besides this page will also warn you that if you delete POF account, you won’t be able to use any data associated with your profile permanently.
- After inserting all the information click on “Quite/Give Up/Delete Account” tab.
Sometimes even after following the procedure as mentioned above your account is not deleted. Well, in that case, there is nothing you can do except sending mail, making a humble request to delete your account, to customer care service of POF via mailing id [email protected]. Once you delete Plenty of fish account, all your data will be lost and you can’t recover it later. So think it through before deactivating permanently. If you just want to hide your profile from others then you can do that without deactivating.
Hide Plenty of Fish account
- Step 1: Login to your POF account and click ‘Edit profile’
- Step 2: Select the option ‘To hide your profile from others, click here’. When you hide your account, others will see your profile or image on the search result.