Shutterfly is a popular platform for users to build their personalized photo gifts and order prints of their photographs to create invitation cards, mugs, photo books, and many more. However, if you are shifting towards other alternatives like PrestoPhoto, MyCanvas, or others, you might want to delete your account along the way.
There’s no option to close your account on the site. So, you have to request Shutterfly Support to delete your account. Here we will guide you through various steps to request to delete your Shutterfly account.
Contacting Shutterfly Agent
- Go to Shutterfly.com and log in to your account.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Customer Support below the HELP heading.
- Click on the Get Support button at the bottom right corner of the page.
- A conversation section will popup. In the Area dropdown menu, select Manage my account.
- In the Topic menu, select Something else.
- Fill up the short form and click Start Chatting.
- After that, an agent will join the conversation. Explain to the agent that you want to close your account, and he/she will help assist you.
Want to close your Instagram account? Check out our article, here.
Sending Request Through Email
- Write an email to [email protected] from the email address linked with your account.
- Type in “REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT CLOSURE” as the subject.
- Explain that you want to delete your account and send it.
- Shutterfly Support will reply soon to complete your account closure.
Calling Shutterfly Customer Support
Shutterfly Customer Support is open from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM PDT on weekdays and from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM PDT on weekends. Call Shutterfly Customer Support at (877) 284-9610 and request to delete your account.