Netflix is arguably the best movies and shows streaming service. However, if you don’t need Netflix anymore and want to cancel your membership for whatever reason, this article is for you. Here we will cover various ways to cancel your subscription depending on how you subscribed, whether from iTunes or directly from the website.
How to cancel Netflix Membership using the mobile app
- Open the Netflix app on your phone
- Tap More at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Account. A default browser will open up your account settings page.
- Scroll down and tap on the Cancel Membership button.
- Tap Finish Cancellation to confirm.
How to cancel your Netflix Membership using a web browser
- Visit netflix.com and log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner.
- Select Account from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Cancel Membership button.
- Confirm by clicking Finish Cancellation.
How to cancel Netflix subscription via iTunes
If you’ve subscribed to Netflix through iTunes, you can cancel your membership using your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- On the settings page, tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top.
- Select View Apple ID from the popup window.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- You’ll see a list of your active subscriptions, tap on Netflix.
- Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom.
- A popup window will appear, tap Confirm.