Glassdoor.com is a great place for job seekers with every growing company reviews and latest job listings. However, if you didn’t find Glassdoor worth your time, you might want to delete your account. Deleting your account will remove all your data from the site, and you won’t have full access to interviews, reviews, and salaries. Here’s how to delete your Glassdoor account.
Important: Deleting a Glassdoor account is permanent.
How to delete my Glassdoor account
- Go to glassdoor.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Close Account button.
- Type in your password and click Close Account to confirm.
Here is a video tutorial to cancel your glassdoor account permanently.
Want to delete your Facebook account? Check out our article, here.