Glassdoor.com is a great place for job seekers with every growing company’s reviews and the latest job listings. However, if you didn’t find Glassdoor worth your time, you might want to delete your account. Deleting your account will remove all your data from the site, and you won’t have full access to interviews, reviews, and salaries. Here’s how to delete your Glassdoor account.
How to delete my Glassdoor account?
If you really want to get rid of your Glassdoor account, remember that you will no longer have full access to salaries, reviews, or interviews. Even though you wish to continue your deletion process then read the following methods. Basically, there are two methods to delete your account:
- Delete your account by Email.
- Delete your account through the website
Delete your account by Email
You can delete your Glassdoor account by sending an email to the respective company and requesting them to remove your account from the database. Follow these steps to delete your account by Email.
- Open your registered account, and click on Compose.
- Compose an email to cust[email protected].
- On the subject, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.”
- Now write an email to the company requesting them to remove your Glassdoor account from their database and click on “Send.”
Delete your account through the website
- Go to glassdoor.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Close Account button.
- Type in your password and click Close Account to confirm.
Thus, we hope you have successfully closed your account permanently.
Want to delete your Facebook account? Check out our article, here.