VK (Vkontakte) is an immensely popular social media in Russia and known as Russia’s Facebook. However, there might be only a few numbers of people living outside Russia who barely know about VK and used it. If you are one of them and created an account just to find out later that’s, it’s better to delete your account; we’ve got your back. Here we will guide you to delete your VK account on all platforms, including PC, Android, and iOS.
Important: Once you delete your VK account, your account will be permanently deleted after 210 days.
How to permanently delete your VK account from the desktop website
- Go to vk.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the upper right corner.
- Choose Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “here” link next to “You can delete your account”
- Select a reason for closing your account and click Delete account.
How to delete your VK account on Android, iPhone, or iPad
- Go to vk.com and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the ≡ icon at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the ⚙️ icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Now, tap on Account.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the “here” link. It’s next to “You can delete your account” text.
- Select a reason for leaving VK and click on Delete Profile.
Want to delete your Snapchat account? Check out our article, here.
What happens when you delete your VK account
- All your data won’t be erased until at least six months of your account deletion as per VK’s policies.
- Your likes and comments won’t be removed.
- Your name will still be visible in lists of friends and community members.