Well, while Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter have become the king of the ring when it comes to the social media platform, it might be time to say goodbye to Odnoklassniki (OK.ru), the oldest social networking platform in Russia. Here, we will guide you to permanently delete your Odnoklassniki account.
Note: You cannot close your Odnoklassniki (OK.ru) account from the app.
How to delete your Odnoklassniki account permanently
- Go to ok.ru and log in to your account.
- Head into the License Agreement page.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Delete profile link. It’s next to Contact Customer Support Team.
- Choose a reason for leaving OK.ru and enter your password.
- Click on Delete to confirm.
- Now, don’t sign in to your account for the next 90 days, and your Odnoklassniki account will be permanently deleted.
Want to delete your Grindr account? Check out our article, here.
What happens when you delete your Odnoklassniki (OK.ru) account
- All your personal information, including marks, photos, conversations, groups created by you, achievements in games, and others will be deleted.
- You won’t be able to use the same email address and phone number in another account for 3 months.