A few years back, MySpace was a popular social networking site. Currently, it’s not the same as the whole world is stuck with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. If you no longer want to use MySpace and want to delete your account, we’ve got your back. This article will guide you on how to.
Note: Closing a MySpace account is permanent.
How do I delete my MySpace account
- Sign in to your MySpace account.
- Click on the ⚙️ icon at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Select Account from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Delete Account.
- Click on the Delete Account button.
- Choose a reason for leaving MySpace and click on Delete my account.
RELATED: Delete Facebook Account.