Stories are a great way to post photos and videos that lasts for 24 hours. However, sometimes we mistakenly post something that we want to remove right away. Deleting an Instagram story is a quick and easy process. Here’s how to delete your Instagram story.
RELATED: Close Instagram Account
How to remove your Instagram story on Android or iOS
- Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap on your story at the top left corner.
- Navigate to the story you want to delete and tap on More at the bottom right corner.
- A popup menu appears, select Delete.
- Tap on Delete to confirm.
How to delete your Instagram story using a desktop web browser
- Go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Tap on your profile picture next to the stories section.
- Click on the three-dot icon at the top right corner.
- Select Delete on the popup menu.
- Again, choose Delete to confirm.